Thursday, November 13, 2008

A very good day!






















Today has been a great day, it didnt start out that way but it turned around!!






First things first, crazy how i posted that blog last night because I am so beyond thrilled to announce that Pita is BACK!!! A lady called me today and said she thought she had my dog and wanted to give her back! The crazy part in all of this is Pita was only about a 1/2 block away! Seriously??? Ah well, she is back and I am a very happy momma!! :) It is crazy how things happen when you really just surrender them to God and allow him to work His wonders....even over a silly ole dog.






Then on top of that the Bassett Hound that we have been trying to find a home for (thanks to Darren) has found a home!! She was a very sweet old dog and I am sad to let her go but it was time! Not very important to any of you but a HUGE relief to Jeff and I!!!






Anyhow Jeff and I are very happy tonight and feel quite a bit of relief!






The kiddos and I went to the park today to soak up the last bit of Summer/Fall??? sun we have been blessed with lately. Sigh. It was just a very good day! Come on Jesus! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look like your sis in your profile picture.. oh no is that good or bad?