Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let's give it a try shall we???


















Ok so I have had several inquiries about if I was going to ever start one of these so I figured I would finally give it a try.....so here we go!!! I really want to do this for my family that I dont get to see much and several friends that I dont get to connect with often enough!






I will just start things off with an update of life!






Jeff and I have been the busiest I think we have ever been in our lives together! As of right now his vinyl sign making business is BOOMING!! Every night we are working on orders that are coming in!! I am BEYOND proud and incredibly excited for Jeff and what he is doing, this has been exactly what he has needed and Im so thankful that God has blessed us with this business!






I took a break from my business after I had my gallbladder removed but I have still continued to recieve calls for different orders so I guess Im coming back from my break now! I am going to be in a couple of Christmas bizarres with some of my bows and tutus so i am currently working on that. I am excited to get back to work and start creating some new things!






Gavin is growing up way too fast for me, he seems to come home everyday more of an older boy! He is starting to enjoy 1st grade a little more (thank goodness) but still doesnt understand why they no longer have snack or nap time! :) He is excelling in both his math and reading but is ready for Thanksgiving break to get here! (So am i!) He loves teaching his sister things that drive mom crazy and blaming it all on her! Lol He is such a joy in our lives!






Ella is still our opinionated, girly girl, drama queen! :) She is currently in love with ANYTHING pink, princess, Barbie and books, books, BOOKS! She is such a sunshine in this family!! She is starting to talk ALOT and is taking after brother on not stopping for most of the day! :) She makes us laugh everyday with her crazy antics and different pronunciations and funny faces!






Well i think that is about it for now.....I suppose i will write some more when i have it!






Love you all and I hope most of you can find this....let me know!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank You for starting a blog, now I can keep up with you. No, it just stinks that I have no clue what goes on with you and you with me.