Sunday, November 23, 2008

Above and Beyond!

Sooooooooooooo, life has been in one word.....crazy. You will more than likely hear me use that one word to describe our life because it is crazy. Seems to be the best word to sum up the good, the bad and the busy. (Mostly good and busy)












This weekend gave me a rollercoaster of emotions but mostly made me realize just how blessed I really am! I always hear stories about how awful other people's inlaws are.....but I dont have any of those stories, in fact it is completly the opposite. God has blessed me with the honor of getting to be a part of one of the most amazing families ever! Friday and Saturday really placed that in my heart!


My family and I spent the evening with my sister in law and her family....we really just sat around, talked, laughed, ate, talked, laughed, ate HOMEADE pumpkin pie (not the icky store kind, we are talking straight from the pumpkin HOMEADE by my awesome sis in law) and enjoyed each other. I realized how blessed I am....I mean we are talking Eph. 3:20...those of you who know me BETTER NOT HAVE TO LOOK THAT UP!!! Lol just teasing....this is ONE of my absolute favorite bible verses (I have quite a few)


Ephesians 3:20-21

20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.


When i think of being blessed this is one of the verses that pops in my head....exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.....that is blessed!


anyhow to my in laws...thank you for being such an incredible blessing in my life, thank you for accepting and loving me as crazy and wierd as i am, thank you for making such an awesome impact in my life, thank you for being you! I love you all above and beyond! You are my blessings! I am so fortunate to have such an incredible family!


Here are some pics of the weekend.....love you all!







Gavin and Madi sweeping all the pine needles off

of Mimi and Papock's sidewalk.





Ella was "helping"



















Baby John was making sure the kids were doing their jobs!





Sweet kisses for her "Bub"













Gavin's sweet get well soon card for his Papock





He has such a sweet and caring heart!




we hadn't even finished our picnic and she dragged out her vacuum, she is SO my daughter!! Lol


Gavin's favorite time....daddy time!
We love having such a funny daddy!

Daddy and Ella Bella's special time!























































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carefull you'll make my head bigger than it already is. We do love you lots. And BTW we're the lucky ones!