Saturday, May 23, 2009

I need your help......

Hey one more post and then im done....for nowSo those of you who really know me, know how very passionate i am on certain things and when that happens nothing can hold me back. Well buckle up because i just found something to really be passionate about and to dig in and get your hands dirty. I was blessed to go and hear Christine Caine speak at our women's retreat and she really opened our eyes about something horrific that is going on and we need to each start doing something about this. I want you to watch this video and i hope it impacts you the way it did me, perhaps enough to go to the website and find a way to help. I dont want anybody to think that they can't really make an impact because that is so very untrue and the enemy wants you to believe that! So please watch and then pray about how you can be used in this fight.Thank you



now please visit the website
http://www.thea21campaign.org/

No comments: