Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello again!

Hey to all,
So I have done quite poorly in keeping up with my blog.....life has been the busiest we have ever experienced and I have just haven't had the time on the computer I once had so I apologize for that! I am absolutely thrilled that summer is just around the corner and our little family is ready to take off and have fun! Gav is soooooo BEYOND ready to get out of school and I am soooo beyond ready for absolutely no school schedule! WOOT!! Lol Ella Bella is loving all the time outside and is reminding me so much of myself when i was about her age. She is my little dirt digger, tree climber, mud cake maker explorer. We recently had to pull a 3/4 inch splinter out of her foot, blech! My mother reminded me of the time i came home after trying to climb over a fence with both knees full of splinters......i suppose it is coming around on me now! HA! Usually Ella and her best friend Kiki come in looking like they were just rolling in mounds of dirt....which i dont doubt they have been! :)
Gav's last t-ball game was today and he did really well, he sure does love to play although he doesnt always enjoy the running. ;) He has really become interested in sports here lately and is even wanting to get into basketball next year! We were a bit suprised with this new interest since he has never really shown any interest in sports (ie- basketball, baseball, tennis, football, etc.) since Jeff and I are not really "sportsy" kind of people. We do however get excited over the x-games and desert racing. Now THAT thrills us! So I had always had high hopes gav would get into something like that! Lol Ah well, i love him just the way he is....whatever he loves I will love it to! I can't believe that this summer I will become the mother of a seven year old and a three year old....kind of makes me feel like im getting old. I will be turning 26 yrs. old next month and Im starting to feel kind of like a grownup....well kind of. ;) Perhaps that is why my hair is back to blue!
Love you all and have a great summer....i will try and write more!
I will post some pics later when i have a bit more time!
Heather

No comments: