Thursday, December 18, 2008

M.I.A.

Sooooooooo......I have been M.I.A. for awhile now so I decided to post some updates because who knows with Christmas week fast approaching when I will be able to again! :)

So...um...wow...crazy times i tell you! Lol
Well to start off Jeff and I have been....well you guessed it, busy. Business has been BOOMING!

We are BEYOND thrilled! Jeff and I have been working on sign orders every night, staying up anywhere from 1 am - 3 am! We are a bit weary but very thankful! I have to say that we absolutely feel blessed, BLESSED to be able to do this! God is such an amazing God, such a mighty God! It amazes me that he placed this into our lives....WOW! Just another way to remind me how good He is and how much He wants to bless His beloved children! :)


Some of what we have been doing! :)

The kiddos are both doing very well right now and both are very excited for Christmas of course! Ella came up to me the other day and informed me she loved "Boobies" HA! I kid you not...i sat there and stared at her for a minute trying to figure out what she was trying to say....so i asked her to repeat herself and she replied "I want Boobies for Christmas Mom!" Lol

That is when it hit me....BARBIES! HA! Ella can talk really well and has been speaking in complete sentences for quite awhile now but there are still some words that we have to try and figure out what she is saying! I love two year old talk....it is hilarious! I couldn't WAIT for Jeff to get home that evening to inform him what his daughter said she loved....and watch the color drain out of his face! HA! Lol





My sweet Ella Lyric Ella and poor Pita...do you see the terror in
her eyes? Lol
Jeff and I decided to take the kids out to the movie theater to see Madagascar 2 (cute and funny) this evening which turned out to be a very chilly experience. We do not go to our local movie theater very often....but tonight we decided to give it a go. We ended up bonding very well because i swear it was atleast 55 - 60 degrees in there! We all huddled together for warmth! Lol Gavin and my niece Maddi had to sit together in one chair and we wrapped Jeff's jacket around them and Jeff snuggled with Ella while i got to hold the box of cold drinks and snacks and freeze.

Gavin had his Christmas program the other night and did wonderful! Last year he was so nervous and embarrassed that he spent the entire time looking at his friend Ethan instead of out into the audience and talking to him instead of singing. This year he was a pro! Lol It was called a Cowboy Christmas so he had to dress the part (which he loved) but when he came out with his boots and his Cowboy hat on he proudly announced that he looked "gangsta" Lol, Ah my son...I have no idea where he gets these things! He sure does know how to make me laugh though!


Gavin looking "gangsta" Ella adores her brother


Oh how i love those two!



So that is life right now.....signs, busy, boobies, late nights and good times. I love every minute of it! :)
Romans 10 : 17 Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God
( That is good right there....so very true.) Goodnight and i love you all~

3 comments:

Kara said...

Cute pictures girl. LOVE the signs. So glad to hear business is booming, I knew it would be. {HUGS}

Kristy Baca said...

Ahhhhh...I love Ella....I wished I could of been there to see Jeff's face!! I miss you all tons! I hope you have a great Christmas.


PS: You guys are both amazingly talented in ALL the work you do!!

Coffee Drinkin' Momma said...

The kids are getting so big! I'm glad to hear things are going really well for you guys. Thanks for sharing pictures! Always fun... :)